Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

Rock Paper Sissors has never been so hardcore!

love this game! I love the fact that it is online, and pulls the information that is does. There are just a few bugs, but they have yet to affect me but my friend can't get to log in. I think it may have to do with the number in his name, but whatever.

Overall, great game!

Half-Life Soundtrack Half-Life Soundtrack

Takes me back...

Eventhough I have the mp3s too, It still is good. Now the songs have names, not a number. This almost makes me want to play HL again.

TheKGB responds:

Ah... me too. In fact, I think I will!

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Great...

...But I found it to be way too easy and short. It requires very minimal skills to beat, as all you need to do is click around a lot. But other than that, it is a beautiful looking game.

ball breaker 2000* ball breaker 2000*

Tell me...

Why do i doubt that you made this?

mintonvinny responds:

cause u looked at cows with guns?

Frank´s Adventure 4 Frank´s Adventure 4

Nice!

Glad to see it here on NG. Although I am not a fan of the hentai, I still love this game.

Tumbler Tumbler

Simple idea, great game.

I like how this game took such a simple idea, and turned it into a beautifuly executed game. I would have liked to see some more power-ups and perhaps some explosions.

ArmorPicross ArmorPicross

Addicting.

I don't normaly play games for more than 10 minutes, but this i was playing for about 20. Great game.

HAMU HAMU

Very trippy.

But thats a good thing. I love how when you hit a block and then it falls and you can hit it again and it explodes. Very fun.

Mario's Adventure 2! Demo Mario's Adventure 2! Demo

Finally a good mario game.

I am a big fan of Mario Starcatcher 2, but it lacked the ability to take out enemies. And it also was not a side scroller. Up untill now, it was in my opinion, the best Mario flash games out there. Now this takes the cake.

TrueDarkness responds:

Thanks a lot, that means a lot to us =). Glad you liked it so much and I hope we can make the full version even better for everyone!

Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

I had to be done!

And you executed it flawlessly. Good!