Indian's Love Indian's Love

Cute and simple.

I'm a sucker for anything Portal related. And what are the odds that this is the first thing I see after beating Portal for the at least 4th time?

The Orange Hour The Orange Hour

GREAT!

This was just great! So fucking funny! I love Mich's comedy. Great job!

RIP Mitch.

ZenMicroClock responds:

Mitch was a good man, and I'm sure he still is upstairs.

SleepEasy SleepEasy

That really was amazing!

I'm really glad that I came back to this one! You really did a great job with it. I laughed so hard at Wade! Really amazing job with this! This movie makes me wish I only gave a 2 or a 3 on all of the crap I fived.

Great job, really!

RupeeClock responds:

Haha, in clockday spirit, just fiven everything k? ;)

The Vacuum Incident The Vacuum Incident

Cute.

That was cute. Also, it made me laugh a bit, so that is something in itself.

Great Job!

Luis Day Song Luis Day Song

Very Nice Tom.

Love your singing! Funny too. Oh, and I did see it. You know what I am talking about...
Great Job!

Fat Badger's: Apocalypto Fat Badger's: Apocalypto

Wait. Something is not right...

Your FatBadger. How can this be? A good move made by you? I can't believe it! You did a good job with this, I was shocked when I (re) watched it. Good job. I can only hope that this is a sign to come of your future works.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Beautiful flash!

Woah! Damn it! I'm glad that I found this!
This movie is a great example of how animation should go. It was so smooth and fluent through out. Just great work! I really hope to see more of your work here on NG soon!

Toggaf Tribute Toggaf Tribute

This deserves more.

It is not every day that a new submission comes along that I remember and keep track of it's score whilst still in the portal. This one I did.
This movie was way better than it's current score shows. My only problem with this is some of the sound effects. There are a few scenes where there is just too much sound, and it just sounds bad. But, the music made up for that very quickly.
Great job with this one. Keep it up!

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

Grand!

Nothing short from spectacular! As usual love the style. The only thing that I would say was bad was the fact that there just was not the usual amount of chaos. The music was good as usual...

Nice!

Future Future

Wonderful flash!

I really liked this movie. The style worked so well with what was going on. The music, could not have been better! Great choice there. I love how the simplicity of the scan lines makes this movie so appealing visually. Great work you have here!