View Profile Aksumka

All 80 Game Reviews

13 w/ Responses

It gets smaller!

For the first 800 points or so, it was thinking that this was the easiest thing in the world. But then all of a sudden, the walls start to get closer, faster! Then... Nothing.

Oddy responds:

World's a cruel place!

Addicting.

Oddly...

Needs some sound.

And the text is too small.

VENGEANCE-GGG responds:

I've explained my reasons for not using sound. And the text is small because I submitted the game under a resolution that was more widely viewable.

Wonderful.!

Great demo. I loke how you can kill enimies. Most others don't work. Great job.

That is cool.

I'm worth like 140.30 about.

Seems a little too realistic.

Or, maybe it's just me. That is just about all that i do on any given day. But i make crap flashes no matter what, i don't work, and I promote Firefox on a regular basis.

w00t!!!

I've been playing on xgenstudios for a while now wondering when they will put it up on newgrounds. This is so good. Glad that you did not give up on it.

Extremly hard

My highest score was only 207.

Needs sound.

You can not make a game and expect it to do well without any sound. And it seemed that the levels or maps, changed at random, but i did not even look at my score so i would not know. And i was standing where 2 ghosts were, and i did not lose any health.

Really good.

I had fun playing this game. I like how you can jump and throw, and they can jump and dodge the snowballs. That was a really good game. Keep it up.

I have not changed my Profile Pic in over 2 years.. bleh! Well now, I have to... Thanks Tom!

29, Male

Student

Where the fuck does this show?

Wantagh, NY